About

Cousin’s Cigar has been a Cleveland institution since 1951, when Sidney Kolod and his twin brother William opened their first smoke shop at 1845 East Ninth Street. ┬áToday, with multiple locations and a third generation Kolod in the business, Cousin’s continues to provide fresh, imported, hand made cigars and pipe tobacco to the smoking enthusiasts across the country.

Having weathered 60+ years of changes in the business and societal trends (embargos, cigar booms, cigar busts, smoking bans, tax increases) customers can rest assure that Cousin’s Cigar is in it for the long haul. The goal for all of out stores is to maintain what Hemingway would have called “A clean, well-lit place” with friendly and knowledgeable staff.

ENJOY.